Minnesota Voice & Speech Clinic
Minnesota Voice & Speech Clinic

Private Pay

Bob Grider will accept private payment if you have commercial health insurance. 




If you have Medicare, or if your insurance is government funded (i.e.,  Medicaid plans) your insurance requires that you see a provider who is in network for your health insurance plan. 




If you live outside of Minnesota, Bob cannot treat you due to Minnesota speech pathology licensure regulations.

We use

for credit card processing

We accept the following credit cards,

including HSA (health savings account) debit cards,

issued by these companies:

Telepractice speech therapy for clients in Minnesota


Please contact our office by email at info@mnvoiceandspeech.net

Contact Information



Phone:  952-929-1981

Fax:  952-206-7731

Print | Sitemap
© Minnesota Voice & Speech Clinic