When you made your appointment, we asked about your health insurance. We strongly
urge that you review the speech therapy benefits of your plan by contacting your insurance company
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR SERVICES WILL BE COVERED OR PAID BY YOUR
- We are a contracted provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield/MN, Medica, Preferred One, and
Minnesota Health Care Plan (Medicaid). We will submit your insurance claims on your behalf with these companies.
- While we are contracted with the above companies, our clinic might not be available in a
specific care network. Please verify that your insurance plan allows you see Robert Grider / MN Voice & Speech Clinic.
- We do not accept any health insurance for which we are an out-of-network provider
(including, but not limited to: Health Partners, Hennepin Health, UCare, Aetna, CIGNA, and United Healthcare). We do not file claims with out-of-network insurance companies, and you will be
responsible to pay privately for the services you receive in our clinic.
- We are not a Medicare provider and we cannot accept Medicare for your
- If your insurance coverage requires a referral for speech therapy, please request that
from your primary care clinic before your evaluation appointment here. Please bring a copy with you to your evaluation or have it sent directly from your doctor’s
- After your insurance claim is processed, we will bill you for the amount that is your
- If your therapy is not covered by your health insurance, you will be responsible to pay
for the services you receive.
- We accept payment by cash, check or credit card (AMEX, Discover, MasterCard,
- Patient accounts unpaid after 150 days are turned over to our collections agency. Please
contact our office manager, Marti Priest, to discuss payment plan options.
If you need more
information, please call 952-929-1981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org